Friday 14 October 2016

RIF closes down


Today, with a heavy heart, I announce something I wished I would never have to. I am closing the RIF. This is due to the fact that I need to spend more time on my college work and the RIF takes up quite a bit of my time.
The RIF has never made a net loss in the 9 1/2 months it has been going and that is a record I am proud of. I would like to thank IKnights and Captain John for their help with the running of the RIF and my investors who trusted me with their gold.
The final value of the aurum is 358.59.
Gold will be returned to investors tonight around 9-10 pm server time.
In general, the reaction to an investment bank was awesome and it was a great experience. The support from both the community and the devs was amazing. I hope that others can see what is possible and make their own banks and financial systems.

When I leave college, I may open another investment bank, in which case investors in the RIF will be given first refusal on shares up to their current level of investment.

Author: Eowan The Short

2 comments:

  1. Its a sad day when illyriad loses content, though I have no doubts about your likely future business success, I wish you luck in college

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like Illyriad is losing more than content.

    ReplyDelete