Tuesday 28 June 2016

Neutrality and Bias

In this post, I am going to respond to the accusations of bias and lack of neutrality.
  1. Of course I am biased, I am a human being with opinions and friends. I will always write with some kind of spin.
  2. If an alliance doesn't give me any comments, I cannot post anything on their side so articles will end up being biased. I will try and contact those directly involved or people I have had prior contact with but I will not follow up further. It is YOUR job to make sure what you want gets said.
  3. It would be boring if I wrote without bias- I would only be able to state facts. Opinions and ideas are what make articles interesting.
  4. If you IGM me with an update or correction to an article, I will do my best to correct it.
Author: Eowan The Short





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking up the task of becoming a newspaper in this game.

    I think the main reason why the other newspaper wanted to remain Anonymous was so they wouldnt get bullied around much. Keep the chin up bud.

    ReplyDelete